Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grhh!!Fear me,for I am Angry!

Try to fear me even though in this picture I look happy,lol.
Somebody once told me that,
There's someone who dreams of ur smile
& finds in ur presence that life is worthwhile,
so,when you're lonely,remember it's true,
somebody somewhere,is thinking about you=(
Can I get a big Woo Hoo?!
There's a lot of emotions running around the blogosphere.
This year is probably the hardest year of my entire life,this far.
So much happened.It seems so unfair.
Why is this happening to me?!
I just try not to think about all the bad things that can happen.
I'm getting confused
&
when that happens,I tend to shut down for a while mentally.
Bottom line,my emotions are a bit fragile these days,lol.
I'm sick and tired of empty promises!Hatred.
P.S. I'm not one of those bloggers who only posts about happy stuff.
So please don't judge me.I love ya'll.So very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment