Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunway Trip.

This semester is crunch time.
Need to work harder so that I don’t struggle like last time.
Nevertheless,we still need to play!
Work hard,play harderI like that.
So,me,together with my friends went to Sunway.
*it was a trip organized by mmu's aerobic club*
.:7th of November 2009:.
I Woke up at 5a.m,i got myself all dressed up
and my mum drove me to MMU at 6.30a.m.
I was super duper mega hyper extra TIRED that morning.
Anyway,the bus reached Sunway at 9.45a.m or so.
The bus stopped for quite some time at
a rest area cuz...
Guo Chen needed to go to the Gents."emergency"
LOL
so,while waiting for him,we ambil gambar.
MASA Itu Emas ma!!hahaha

Ron is such a vainpot.
he Kept looking into the mirror and combing his hair.





Segerombolan gajah liar walking to sunway lagoon.
The busman so teruk.Stopped us at the side.
Sum Choy Lil so excited.
juz look at her face expression also you noe de.
*
*
*
V





I spotted a weird looking yet adorable&well-decorated stage.
&

a pink four wheel drive covered with hearts all around it.


A picture with the Sunway Lagoon UGLY Mascot.
p.s:I kept my Camera in the locker for most of the time
when we were in Sunway Lagoon.
There are plenty of stoopid rules and regulations such as
NO FOOD.they expect us to buy their expensive food.
NO DRINKS.they want us to die of thirst.
NO BAGS.they want us to waste our money on lockers.
NO long/short JEANS.
&
NO running around naked.haha.
So, not many pictures.I can’t upload videos too."sigh"


TIGER

Snake



fishes
eh,macam zoo pula skrg.


incase we get lost,the sign boards are there to help us.








an ugly statue/mask/whatsoever.

roller-coaster.[PICTURE ABOVE]
Sum Choy Lil screamed and shouted at the top of her voice.
i was almost deaf since I was sitting infront of her.
LOL

Colorado Splash.[PICTURE ABOVE]
That's another major attraction where you
&
your friends get into logs
and
drop down a steep hill into a 260 m long river!!
& again...
Sum Choy Lil starts screaming even before the log started moving.
haha.
Me,Mei Hsien,Sum and Ron squeeze into one log.


Me and Sum sat this.
So best=)



One of the highlights of Sunway Lagoon
is the massive suspension bridge across the middle of the park.
Spanning some 428 metres,
it is the longest of its type in the world!!
i felt so dizzy while walking on this silly bridge.
There were small gaps in between and as soon as i looked down,
i almost PUKE....almost"

pictures are uploaded in random order:
everyone "sibeh pan ke ai"[acting cute] especially Ron.














take a good look at Guo Chen face
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
he was sulking on our way to Sunway Pyramid.
He probably felt sad because we had to leave sunway lagoon liau.

D-A-M-N,we were starving!!
&
the BEST way to satisfy our hunger is by eating
KFC.finger lickin good.
K[C]rispy
Fast
Convenient
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
v
i told you,we were starving.
Look at Guo Chen oso u know how hungry we were.
wth was Ron doing,btw??



We wanted to ice-skate but
we were running out of time.next trip ba


solving a puzzle makes my head spins.

we were camwhoring in the jamban[toilet]
notice that Sum Choy Lil was showing her middle finger.
JKJK
actually is the lighting problem.
she was showing a peace sign for god sake.
she is an innocent girl okay.

*semasa menunggu bas untuk membawa kami pulang:

As soon as we got into the bus,
we rushed for the back seat.
The whole bus was quiet except the bunch of us.
everyone was frickin' exhausted except us.
we were talking,laughing like nobody business,screaming&gossiping.
LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my knees were looking perfect before the sunway trip
but as soon as i got home,
my knees looks like this
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
Bruises,cuts,scratches.
I terjatuh here and there while sitting the stoopid slide,
&
my knees tergesek the stoopid rough floor tiles while swimming.
haiz
P/S:This is a super long delayed post.
I Don't know..
What do i need to say about this trip...
The only thing i could say
"It was awesome"!
So, did you get what i mean??hahaha..
It was awesome man!
Besides,i went there with my kawan-kawan.
so, i couldn't say more about that trip
...just awesome....
i love my friends :)
they are the ones who coloured my life in
MMU
ME...OW,













No comments:

Post a Comment