Monday, November 9, 2009

Ummm....

Happy Monday!!
I'm not having the best day.
People have hurt me lately.Girls.Friends.Whatsoever.
I wish I could stay in bed all day.
I wonder if that would make me feel better.
T________T
I wish I could take a vacation from my mind.
The darn thing won't turn off.
Maybe I should just wear a cool hat
&
stare off into space with the perfect back lighting.
Sorry for the mood.
I just don't understand people
&
my life would probably be easier if I just gave up trying.
I do a ton of things that aren't perfect,
but I won't ever leave you hanging
&
I'll never be happy when your life gets rough for a minute,
no matter what you have that I don't.
Anyone still out there reading?
♥ ♥ ♥
My mind spins.My body stills.
An indeterminable fog clouding my every thought.
My actions subdued.
I can’t see.I can’t feel.
Numbness stretches out.Overtaking every inch of my body.
P/S: Breaking rules makes me feel sexy.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment