Thursday, December 17, 2009

At this point in my life,I am struggling.


I had every intention of writing a post
that would make you laugh and smile.
But my heart's just not in it today.
Time:4.30a.m.
I've been feeling quite awful and exhausted lately.
Its just been a blah week.
I don't mean to be E.M.O. but.....!!!!*sigh*
Sometimes the things that make me cry,surprise me.
Sometimes I read something that seems like it was yanked right out of my jumbled little head
&
sometimes some one just gets it.ARGHHHHHHHH!!
btw,
I love you ever and ever and without reserve.
The more I have known you the more have I lovEd you.
The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest,
the last smile was ever the brightest
&
the last movement was ever the gracefullest.
My mind has been the most discontented and restless
one that ever was put into a body too small for it.
I never felt my mind response upon anything with
complete and undistracted enjoyment,
upon no person but YOU.
I can never express it as much as i feel it,
I miss you.Miss you more than words can say.
P.S. I know you guys hate reading my blog cuz
the post is all so emotional,sad,dark and gloomy.
But I have no choice.
Blogging is the only way and is the only time,
People listens to me.
You guys will nvr understand this Emo woman lar.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment