Wednesday, December 16, 2009

being human is tough.

now is 5.40a.m. in the morning.Another boring wednesday.Wat the hell am I doing so early in the morning?Don't ask me.I'm equally asking myself the same old question.What is taking you so long?!Haiz.Somebody please shoot me now!arghhhhhh!I just don't understand.I still don't get it.WHY me??!ish.oi,Renee pls Stop emoing,please!!!okay fine.I'm Done with my economic quiz.Done with my english summary assignment.Done with my Human Development Video.Done with my 2 english essays.Done with my moral assignment.done with my midterm.Now all I left is my economics and computer application 1 assignment.gah.Sien la.I wan quickly graduate and get the hell out of Malaysia for good.bugger!!!.I wan to be 21.I wan my golden key.I wan to break free.I'm as tired as you guys.So tired and helpless now.Fine la.I'm going back to sleep.waste my time only.Haiz.I want to be like you "seriously".I wish I could just be like you,Careless and just walk straight ahead.There's someone who has been secretly helping me out ALOT lately.I love you so much monster.I just feel like,you're the only one who understands me la "eee sure kembang wan lo"hahaha.I'm no more a lesbian=) yeah.hahaha.was Renee once a lesbian???I suppose[evil smiles]muahaha.I'm such a good samaritan,so forgiving,so understanding.Hopefully God take me to heaven la.I think I can do it la.I just have to believe in myself and say it aloud that "Life is more than this".There's more than all this crap."Renee,just step out of your safety zone and run wild like a monkey ok?"haha.ok nite

No comments:

Post a Comment