Friday, December 25, 2009

I fell in love with a man,with my life&with my surroundings.

Here are a LIST of things that I've been up to,
25.12.09[christmas]
5am-Chat with Sher on skypiee!
10a.m-Offline
11am-Do house chores
12noon-Go out for lunch
1~3pm-Go JJ with Mum
3-5pm-Bath,eat,sleep
7pm-TV,emo,facebooking
9pm-Go diane's hse
11pm-Yam cha with Ah B
1am-ZZZzzzz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
26.12.09[Today]
10am-wake up,eat breakfast,watch cartoon
11-3pm-Study
4pm-eat,zZZzzz
5pm-Go find my Ah B,go Mydin kai kai,LOL
-the End-
lame
As the TIME moved forward,taking my maturity with it,
I began to learn.
Life
began to happen.
Pain multiplied=(
It became something real,
not just something internal I chose to torture myself with.
It was tangible.It was there.
Life brought me anxiety.Anxiety brought me fear.
Yet I vowed.I would not be held captive.
I would fight For mySELF!arghhh*
In time,in short time,I will be face to face with the final hurdle.
But I won't run.I won't hide.
I won't allow
in that fear that wants to grip my thoughts and mind.
For again,I now have something to lose.
But even more to gain.
Emo much??ish,I dun wanna be Emotional!!
Arghhhhhh >= (
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
btw,
here are some pictures uploaded in random order:
We were at Ivan Low's House for steamboat.
It was on the 24/12 {christmas eve}
*there are tonnes of pictures taken by Ivan in his
super duper huge camera*
I love those huge camera's.But damn $$$$ lar....




"Christmas Countdown at Xuan Music Cafe":

*

*

*

V

note:Lekha will kill me when she watches this video!!Haha


P.S. Let's hope tomoro is better than today.

I'm just having a hard week.


No comments:

Post a Comment