Saturday, December 12, 2009

Call me when it's over.

I'm really angry right now.I feel like murdering a human being.Don't ever let me see your face.I swear I will punch you.Why does God create evil people??"People with no heart".I seriously don't know what to do.I'm on the haunt!btw,I would like to thank a few people for helping me so so so much lately.I won't mentioned their names but they know who they are=)Love you guys!!!I have a secret to tell but I think It's inappropriate to say it aloud here XD.I'm so lazy to upload pictures.I love blogging like this.I'm looking for a replacement bear.A bear that is huggable,kissable and in a perfectly good condition!Last night,I dreamt that I was married with Lucas Till.haha.sweet!!!I hate guys with no brains.I hate selfish and self centered people.I hate myself for being a dumbass.Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!I'm thinking of doing something that I have never done before in my entire life.Shud I??It's so confusing.How does people accept the death of their love ones???I've seen and been through many funerals and It's so sad to see the sad faces of everyone.Ezit through that Good people go to heaven and sinners go to hell??Ezit through that we will all be brothers and sisters in paradise??Ok.fine.I need to sign out now.I have something important to do.byeeee=)Miss me ya.38!muahahahahaha.I love weekdaysss cuz they make me so happy.Can't wait to LOL with em'.I finally got over it.Boi....I'm so hungry now.I'm driving out for supper.I love YOU,24/7 MCdonalds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment