Thursday, December 17, 2009

I had a Surprise Birthday Party for....

my one and only darling,
Sharon Lee (:
D.O.B:7th of December 2009
However,I Celebrated her birthday on the 10th of December 2009.
opss,I was 3 days late.Nah,not my fault.She was in KL.
But
as soon as she came back to malacca,
I rang her hubby to help me out.
I asked him to drive her to Jaya Jusco,KFC at 6.45p.m sharp.
However,they were late.LOL
I like it when her face was in a state of shock.
0.0????haha
I texted and called a few of her friends.Many couldn't make it.
Anyway,We had a blast.
most importantly,
She was happy.I was happy.
=)



It was handmade by ME=)
Cantik kan??


The people who attended the party:
*
*
*
*
*
*
V
above:Me & Vanessa
above:My sister,sharyn.

above:Jenny & Sharon[the b'day girl]




above:Her hubby.



above:Jenny,B'day girl,Ngow,Mabelyn,Sharyn.

Above:B'day girl,Mabelyn,ME,Christine,
David Teo,Jie Ying,Sarah Yap.


that's all for now folks.
till next time,
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment