Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a life.I do.I'm sad.

Now it's 3a.m.I'm waiting for sherman to online skype and i've been waiting for about half and hour already.haizzzzzzz.I can usually wait till 2 hours plus but now so damn sleepy+tired de because I just only came back from a suprise birthday party.I've been so busy eating since afternoon till 1 hour ago.I had luncheon at Kings Hotel and I had BBQ at the party just now.I ate my last piece of panggang chicken at 1.40a.m.Now my tummy so Buncit de.Fei fei liau lorrrr....Finals examination is around the bushes and I got tonnes of stuff to study.Two more blardy assignments to be done in 2 weeks time.So damn emo rite now.I Feel so malas and emotional.My favourite phrase " Life is meaningless"!!!!!!


P.S. I love musicals.
Love them like a piece of chocolate cake with fudge icing.

1 comment: