Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh,She's all Grown Up!!

[ 7.12.2009]
I'm wishing you a day earlier.Opps.
I'm afraid I don't hv the time tomoro to wish you.Sry ya=)
Sharon
is arguably the best person I have ever know,
or could ever wish to.
Dear Darling,
You are an amazing person and I love you with all of my heart.
You are beautiful and caring
&
one of the funniest people I know.
I am truly blessed to hv a friend like you.
Happy 18th Birthday darling!
Love you millions & millions
xoxo.xoxo.xoxo.
It’s your birthday time again.
It’s true.There’s no denying.
Another year has come and gone.
You know that I’m not lying.
So for you,"the Birthday girl",
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way(:
So happy birthday to you!!
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
&
May each birthday be better than the last.
Most of all,
I hope you will always be As happy as you have made me.
All The Best For Your Future Together!
Ngow take good care of her ya(: I know you will.
note:Appreciate those who care about you
&
those who sincerely want 2 b near u wid no intention of harming u.
=)
lovebirds (:

No comments:

Post a Comment