Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Living In A Goldfish Bowl.

Just keep swimming,swimming & swimming!
The year is ending.A new year beginning.
It's that time again to ring in the new year.
Make a bold fashion statement:Metallics
Surround yourself with the ones you love.
Make a resolution.
And start the count down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Let 2010 be a year to remember!
P.S. I starting to think what's going to be
my new years resolution next year.



Dear Santa,
I've been mostly good this year.That has to count for something.
Maybe it could count for a brand new hp?
Looking forward to the 25th,
renee ( :
P.S. How beautiful it is to watch a snowfall....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



I really just wanted to check in and say that I am here!
I am still breathing.Gasp
but I am exhausted."Deep Breath"
Juz finished wid my midterm exam.
Human Development paper wasn't that bad.Thank god.
Happiness wears me out.
Okay.so here I am.
back to normalicy.
normal+malice=normalicy(:
{oh,and before you tell me that normalicy is not a word.
Don't worry.I make up my own words}Haha
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment