Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm laughing at you!

There so much to blog about but I'm just so effin lazy blog.Kinda busy with ahem ahem.muahaha.So many people keep asking me the same old question.Why your blog so emo??!!I'm very emotional when it comes to writing essays,blogging,smsing and chatting on msn.the truth is I'm quite a sampat slut,always laughing and making stoopid lame jokes.love me or hate me kays?I'm a classy bitch.even Fb says so,LOL.I think i will not reveal my secret until the right time comes ok?btw,do I seriously look tat horny??I'm effin innocent ok.But tonnes of human says that I'm so damn blue/yellow minded/hamsup/cheeky/pervert/horny bitch/nonok gatal/puki and so on..lol.I love american pie.the BOOBIES are a lil fake btw.gah.I fell in love with my eh B.awwwwwwwwww.I might go KL if my mum say,YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment