Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well,I'm very depressed.


That slight ache in my heart,soul & mind.
Someone please Help me get rid of the Pain!
I should Stop thinking.
&
Stop Breathing & just Die.
The thoughts of my mind are still & instead my heart is open.

Why am I so Fucking stubborn??!!!

How I wish I could make it better.
Make it change.Make it different.

= (

And how I wish I had once had someone to tell me & help me out.
I need a therapist!!
The truth is,there are no words.There are no cure.
For some things there are just no explanations!!
It is just something that simply still exists.
And it is real.So personally real.
It hurts me terribly =.......(

How the hell can I get rid of this imaginary thinking out of my mind?

Arghhhh > = (
Depressing much??
I'm so empty inside right now.




{To be continued...}

No comments:

Post a Comment