Friday, December 25, 2009

This is going to be a random post.

It's Christmas!!
I am feeling the holiday spirit big time.
I can't believe how the time has flown.
Christmas is all about family,friends,food and presents,
but I just wanted to quickly drop by my blog to send
*a special Christmas Greetings* to all of you!
***************************
Last night,Eve of Christmas Eve,
I celebrated with a bunch of old friends.
It is sort of like a *reunion gathering* cuz
I've not seen many faces for a long long time.
basically,We had steamboat at Ivan's House.
Later,a few cars drove{i was in the passenger seat the whole time,lol^^}
to "Xuan Music Cafe" for the Christmas Countdown.

=)

__________________________________


I wake up mostly everyday
at about 4-5a.m and sometimes 6a.m in the morning
to chat with SHERmiee on skype(:
That's why I'm so effin tired during lecture class=(
I hate the time zone difference cuz
it's so so hard to catch up with him!!!
5 hours is a big time gap,iTellYou!!argh*

He is basically having examination every single day.

*poor fella*

We're here celebrating christmas and the coming New Year

but

He's studying his ass off right now.*sigh*

I just MISS Him alot.

When I'm EMO,
I'm either hungry or sleepy or
sedang RINDU this fella...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
V

No one has made me
smile as hard,
laugh as hard,
or
be completely myself
as he does(:

I look at this picture also I feel so stressed out already.LOL


xoxo
_____________________________

Below are some pictures in random order:







Picture above:
Ron handmade these christmas cards for us(:
terima kasih banyak-banyak.
Most of my classmates receive it.
Very cantik rite??
Consider very geng man cuz I don't think I can handmade that many cards on my own.
I will sure EMO and kill myself wan.LOL


picture above:
*portuguese settlement*



___________________________________


Last Tuesday[22.12.2009],
St.David High School + SFI
held an "INSTALLATION NITE"
at Hotel Equatorial,Malacca.
Ticket price:RM35
Dress Code:Formal attire
Time:7-11p.m.

Since my sister and her date+my BFF and her date mahu pergi,
so I pun join pergi bersama-sama (:

Lagi ramai orang,Lagi meriah!!LOL!!!


*pictures below:camwhoring moments*
note:more pictures are uploaded in my facebook.








On the dance floor.

Good Girls Gone Bad+Wild.

*

*

*

*

Below are 2 videos taken by me:
Feel free to watch.

#1.Dance performances by the guys.




#2.The crowd Heated Up The Dance Floor.



I hope you all are having a great time,wherever you may be.

Have a Merry Christmas(:

I really wish you and yours all the best of the season:
love,cheer,goodwill and
hope.
XOXO,


Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment