Saturday, December 12, 2009

time and effort,all wasted.Arghh.

Good morning.It's 4a.m. in the morning.It's so frickin hard to explain why I am blogging at this time of the day.why is Everyone being so sarcastic??!arghhhhh!!!!!!!Of course no one can realize it because everyone is so busy and hectic to even bother to stop and realize the slightest mistake.Gah.There is this particular song that is running through my brain lately.I'm singing and repeating the lyrics again and again while I was walking on the road.I don't feel like blogging about my stuff.I like feel like blogging about others too.I'll just blog whatever my mind is thinking right now ya.I'm tired but heck yea,I'm still on blogger.com.I drank beer last nite and It tasted pretty good.so,I slept soundlessly last nite cuz I was dizzy.It stinks acting happy in front of my family members.It's so frickin hard to be around people sometimes.I'm not perfect.I'm nobody.Family's genetic inheritance is confirmed to be passed down to their children.Good and bad genes is all being inherited.I'm feeling so hot right now.The stoopid mosquito is biting me.Bugger.Ok la I'll go up and continue sleeping ba.Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment