Monday, December 28, 2009

He turns 18!!

It's 2010 and I'm still posting stuff that happened last year.LOL
{wth who cares}
I'm kinda sibuk lar.......
This child's birthday was on the 27th of December.
His loving girlfriend had a surprise party for him cuz he complains that he never had a b'day party before.{poor fella....}anyway,a few of the girls{including me....=p} helped out,sorted things out and yea the surprise party was awesome hell.He's happy.His girlfriend was exhausted yet happy.I'm happy.Everyone's happy.We had BBQ and we cooked a few dishes{sebab takut tak cukup makanan}A few of his friends were invited.A few familiar faces that you ppl might know also came to join the fun and excitement,LOL.I stayed there and chit chat with my darlings till 2a.m. and I was tired hell that nite.I juz love parties.It's a good way to release stress and kill boredom tho.Below are some pictures taken in random order.The rest of the pictures are uploaded in my facebook.{feel free to check it out yea ^^}
The birthday boy and of course his gf

His birthday "cake".
You guys must be wondering,why buRger??
cuz he LOVES Filet-O-Fish alot!


the food


ze yond showing off his assets.haha




marshmallows!!


the people who attended


busy playing poker


say cheese!!!!!


"feel free to watch this video":

*Damn funny,hahahaha*


Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment