Friday, December 11, 2009

i'm just acting happy in front of everybody.

the truth is I'm not.
It's now 5.30a.m.I can't sleep.That's why I'm blogging.
I'm all emotional and sad rite now.
I dunno what to blog about.I wont be blogging about anything happy on my blog de.
Firstly,don't ask me WHY am I so emotional.
Secondly,Don't ask me how am I.
Thirdly,Life is meaningless."My favourite phrase"
Fourthly,I'm lost in my own world.
It's beyond unbelievable.
I'm speechless.I'm ..........
bye bye fantasy world.bye bye great messages.
I'm setting up huge fire tomorrow.
I'm packing my things up and I'm going to say my last good byes.
I might look happy and cheerful in front of everybody,
but deep down inside I'm in totally despair.I'm just acting happy okay.I'm not happy at all.
I don't deserved it.It's so unfair.
dear God,
I hope you are listening to my prayers every nite.
please Let me wake up with a blank mind and an empty heart the next morning.
Protect the needy.Save the homeless children.
Help me find my way out.Give me the strength to do it all on my own.
In Jesus name.Amen
To those who have read this,go ahead,Laugh & gossip all you want about me!I don't care.
I haven't been getting enough of sleep for the past few weeks.
That's why I'm always looking tired in class and my eyes are always puffy.
I don't want attend class anymore.I don't wan study.
I want run away from home.
Nobody can ever understand me and understand how sad I feel.
God is watching.He is a FAIR MAN.
&
I strongly believe that to every bad action that a person does to another person,
he/she will be receiving the same bad action that he/she had done to that person.
I'm living in a maze and i can't find my way out.I'm stuck all alone here with nobody to help me out.I'm giving up to find the way out.I rather sit and wait for someone to save me from this complicated maze.Life is more than that.okay.fine.I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment